Mary Debono to Teach at the Helen Woodward Animal Center in Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Join us for Soundness for Lifesm : Body Awareness for Horses and Humans on August 3 – 5, 2012 at the Helen Woodward Animal Center in Rancho Santa Fe, California. Horses will be provided. Register now and qualify for the early-bird discount!
At Mary’s Soundness for Life clinic, you can learn how to:
- Enhance horses’ flexibility, relaxation, freedom of movement and long-term soundness using the SENSE Method
- Identify imbalances in horses before they cause lameness or training difficulties
- Discover the secret to a supple spine – for horses and humans
- Improve your posture, flexibility, awareness and balance
- Enjoy Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons that can help you be agile and active for life
- Use the hands-on SENSE Method to give back to your horse and deepen your bond
Enrollment is limited to ensure plenty of individual attention from Mary.
Attending a Soundness for Life clinic can teach you how to help all horses, both young and old. Learn how Rocky, the arthritic Appy, got a new lease on life from the SENSE Method .
Mary demonstrates a SENSE Method move with Penelope the Pony
Comment on This Article